Avec un écran et une isolation renforcée, ces transformateurs assurent un isolement complet entre les enroulements primaire et secondaire.
With an electrostatic shield and reinforced isolation, these transformers ensure complete isolation between the primary and secondary windings. Furthermore, they have the characteristic of having a maximum secondary voltage of less than 50V. This type of product is used in so-called "risk situations" with electrical equipment featuring large conductive surfaces. The secondary winding of the safety transformer is fully isolated from the primary winding, and therefore from the protective conductors and any conductive parts of the building or objects.
Circé designs and manufactures these single-phase safety transformers according to your requirements while preserving the environment. They are made of components guaranteeing performance and reliability whatever the quantity manufactured, unitary or in series. As with all our products, each transformer is individually tested and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Our single-phase safety transformers comply with the norms EN 61558-2-6 / EC marking / EMC compatible.
Three types of connection exist depending on the power rating of the product :
- spring terminals,
- screw terminals.
- Power rating: from 0.04 to 2.5 kVA
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Dry-type with natural air cooling
- Lifting rings from 15 kg
- Isolation voltage between windings: 3,550V for 230V and 4,500V for 400V
- Isolation voltage between primary winding and earth : 1,800V for 230V and 2,250V for 400V
- Temperature class B (40°C environment) < 1 kVA or H (45° environment) > 1 kVA
- Available in DIN rail mounting, without housing, with IP23 housing or other on request
- Altitude: up to 1,000m