With a low voltage supply and separate windings, these transformers provide increased safety. Indeed, in the event of inadvertent switching on of the device frame, there is no danger to humans. Those transformers’ housings are equipped with or without openings depending on the chosen degree of protection (IP23-IK 08, IP33-IK 08, IP55-IK 08). Circé designs and manufactures single-phase circuit isolation transformers according to your requirements while preserving the environment. They are made of components guaranteeing performance and reliability whatever the quantity manufactured, unitary or in series. As with all our products, each transformer is individually tested and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Our single-phase circuit isolation transformers comply with the norms EN 61558-2-4 / EC marking / EMC compatible / REACH / ROHS 2.
Three types of connection exist depending on the power rating of the product :
- spring terminals,
- screw terminals.
- Power rating: from 0.04 to 25 kVA
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Dry-type with natural air cooling
- Lifting rings from 15 kg
- Electrostatic shield
- Reinforced isolation
- Isolation voltage between windings and earth: 2,250V
- Isolation voltage between windings: 4,500V
- Temperature class B (40°C environment) < 1 kVA or H (45° environment) > 1 kVA
- Available in DIN rail mounting, without housing, with IP23 housing or other on request