Circé manufactures the medical IT isolation single-phase version with a midpoint on the secondary winding according to the standards associated to this product. The IT medical scheme is defined by the installation standards NFC 15211, CEI 60364-7-710 for premises where the patient's safety must not be compromised in case of an isolation fault. Medical transformers are low-voltage isolating transformers that provide separation between the general distribution network and the supply of IT-powered medical premises.
Our single-phase medical transformers comply with the norms EN 60076-11 ou EN 61558-2-15 / EC marking / EMC compatible / REACH / ROHS 2.
Two types of connection exist depending on the power rating of the product :
- spring terminals,
- screw terminals.
- Power rating: from 2.5 to 10 kVA
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Dry-type with natural air cooling
- Lifting rings from 15 kg
- Electrostatic shield <br>
- Temperature class F (45° environment)
- Altitude: up to 1,000m
- Short-circuit voltage < 3%
- Isolation voltage between windings: 3,550V
- Isolation voltage between windings and earth: 1,770V
- Reinforced isolation
- Temperature probes 160°/180°C
- Available without housing, with IP23 housing or other on request
- Inrush current < 12 In