These low-voltage transformers are widely used in various fields of activity such as medical, nuclear, navy, industry, etc. For this product equipped with an enclosure, Circé offers standard housings (IP23-IK 08, IP33-IK 08, IP55-IK 08) which are available for indoor or outdoor use or in hazardous environments. If you require a specific enclosure, please do not hesitate to specify it on your request for quotation. Circé designs and manufactures single-phase isolating transformers according to your requirements while preserving the environment. As with all our products, each transformer is individually tested and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Our single-phase isolating transformers comply with the norms EN 60076-11 ou EN 61558-2-1 / EC marking / EMC compatible.
Three types of connection exist depending on the power rating of the product :
- spring terminals,
- screw terminals.
- Power rating: from 0.63 to 25 kVA
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Dry-type with natural air cooling
- Lifting rings from 15 kg
- Altitude: up to 1,000m
- Isolation voltage between windings: 3,000V
- Isolation voltage between windings and earth: 3,000V
- Temperature class H (45° environment)
- Available without housing, with IP23 housing or other on request