Indeed, they have two separate windings, i.e. no connection between the secondary winding and the core or frame. These transformers also enable a change in the neutral operating mode ; a feature which is highly appreciated for computing or electronic installations. Circé designs this product with a reinforced level of isolation between input and output windings. Those transformers’ housings are equipped with or without openings depending on the chosen degree of protection (IP23-IK 08, IP33-IK 08, IP55-IK 08). Circé designs and manufactures three-phase circuit isolation transformers according to your requirements while preserving the environment. They are made of components guaranteeing performance and reliability whatever the quantity manufactured, unitary or in series. As with all our products, each transformer is individually tested and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Our three-phase circuit isolation transformers comply with the norm EN 61558-2-4 / EC marking / EMC compatible / REACH / ROHS 2.
Three types of connection exist depending on the power rating of the product :
- spring terminals,
- screw terminals.
- Power rating: from 0.63 to 40 kVA
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Dry-type with natural air cooling
- Lifting rings from 15 kg
- Delta-Wye connection with neutral out
- Temperature class H (45° environment)
- Isolation voltage between windings: 4,500V
- Isolation voltage between primary winding and earth: 2,250V
- Isolation voltage between secondary winding and earth: 1,800V for 230V and 2,240V for 400V
- Electrostatic shield
- Reinforced isolation
- Available without housing, with IP23 housing or other on request