They also provide galvanic isolation between the primary and secondary windings and limit unbalances between phases on the three-phase electrical supply network. Three-to-single phase isolating transformers are low-voltage and offered with a Y+N connection at the input (Neutral connection is optional). Those products’ housings are equipped with or without openings depending on the chosen degree of protection (IP23-IK 08, IP33-IK 08, IP55-IK 08). Circé designs and manufactures three-to-single-phase isolating transformers according to your requirements while preserving the environment and offering a high level of quality to satisfy your needs. As with all our products, each transformer is individually tested and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Our three-to-single-phase isolating transformers comply with the norm EN 60076-11 / EC marking / EMC compatible/ REACH / ROHS 2.
Two types of connection exist depending on the power rating of the product :
- spring terminals,
- screw terminals.
- Power rating: from 1,000 VA to 25 kVA
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Dry-type with natural air cooling
- Lifting rings from 15 kg
- Wye-Single connection with neutral point
- Available without housing, with IP23 housing or other on request
- Temperature class H (45° environment)
- Isolation voltage between windings: 3,000V
- Isolation voltage between primary winding and earth: 3,000V
- Altitude: up to 1,000m