Sharing the same characteristics as isolating transformers, three-to-single-phase transformers are low voltage and separate the general distribution network from the supply of IT-powered medical premises. They therefore allow the isolation and partitioning of electrical disturbances in the entire installation. The medical IT scheme is ruled by installation standards NF C 15211, CEI 60364-7-710 for premises where patient safety must not be jeopardised in the event of an isolation fault. We integrate in our standard range the monitoring of the temperature with dry-contact probes (or PT100 depending on your request) so that the temperature is communicated to your Insulation Monitoring devices. Circé designs and manufactures three-to-single-phase transformers according to the standards’ requirements while preserving the environment and offering high-quality products. We offer a low noise level while providing high efficiency. As with all our products, each transformer is individually tested and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Our three-to-single-phase medical transformers comply with the norm EN 61558-2-15 / EC marking / EMC compatible/ REACH / ROHS 2.
Two types of connection exist depending on the power rating of the product :
- spring terminals,
- screw terminals.
- Power rating: from 3 to 10 kVA
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Dry-type with natural air cooling
- Lifting rings from 15 kg
- Wye-wye connection with single neutral point
- Electrostatic shield
- Temperature class F (45° environment)
- Isolation voltage between windings: 3,550V
- Isolation voltage between primary winding and earth: 1,770V
- Altitude: up to 1,000m
- Temperature probes 160°/180°
- Available without housing, with IP23 housing or other on request
- Inrush current <12 In
- Short-circuit voltage <3%
- Transformer with midpoint