These transformers allow to create a IT medical grounding scheme in group 2 premises (operating rooms, recovery rooms, intensive care units) and provide reinforced galvanic isolation between the primary and secondary windings. They have the characteristic of being low voltage and are manufactured with a low no-load current and a reduced voltage drop under load. For optimum safety, we include monitoring in our standard range so that the temperature rise can be signalled by an opening or closing sensor or PT100 probes depending on the request.
Circé designs and manufactures three-phase isolating transformers according to the standard requirements while preserving the environment. We offer a low noise level while providing high efficiency. As with all our products, each transformer is individually tested and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Our three-phase medical isolating transformers comply with the norm EN 61558-2-15 / EC marking / EMC compatible.
Two types of connection exist depending on the power rating of the product :
- spring terminals,
- screw terminals.
- Power rating: from 2.5 to 10 kVA
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Dry-type with natural air cooling
- Wye-wye connection with neutral out
- Lifting rings from 15 kg
- Isolation voltage between windings: 3,550V
- Isolation voltage between primary winding and earth: 3,550V
- Temperature class F (45° environment)
- Electrostatic shield
- Temperature probes 160°/180°
- Available without housing, with IP23 housing or other on request
- Inrush current <12 In
- Short-circuit voltage <3%